Archivelogs

From: Kirk Hill <khill_at_scic.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2004 08:27:20 -0700

I am testing my 10g database before i perfrom an upgrade. It seems after turning on archivelog mode the main drive filled up with too many archive logs. I then moved the archive logs to another drive and changed the paramter to point to the new location. When try to test and perfrom an online backup i get the error that none of the archvie logs can be found. i also notice that when i go into the archive log link in the EM that it still shows all of the archivelogs in the original location. Is there a way to fix this? I want the archivelog lsit to point to the new locaiton. Thanks for your help. Received on Mon Oct 18 2004 - 10:27:20 CDT