Re: Easy way to distribute a new entry into the TNSNames File..

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:37:43 -0400

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:37:29 -0700, Alley wrote:

> I am researching if in my VB connection string I can give it a path
> for the TNSNames file, but I dont remember seeing anything like that..
>
> Help....
> Thanks Alley

Youi can post the new entry to this group and tell your users to download it from here. Both this group and your users will be grateful. Make sure that your users don't go to groups like alt.abominations.binaries or alike. It's your duty, as an Oracle DBA. Do it for the children!

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.