Test Oracle Wallet

From: <resingnet-website_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2004 15:32:20 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to configure SSL on an Oracle 10g Application Server and I think I'm running in to an Oracle Wallet issue. Is there a standard way to import a test key pair into a new wallet? Or, better yet, can anyone tell me the best way to get SSL running on Oracle 10g Application Server?

BTW, I've read through the Oracle docs on the subject and tried some of their suggested changes to configuration files and still no response from https://localhost

Thanks,
Tom Received on Fri Oct 15 2004 - 17:32:20 CDT