LOB Max File Size with BFILE

From: kenman <kselleck_at_iserv.net>
Date: 15 Oct 2004 11:52:31 -0700

I am looking to see if there is a limit on the size of a BFILE that can be read in using DBMS_LOG.LOADFROMFILE(). The only limit that I can vaguely associate is 4GB. I am creating a process that will use DBMS_JOB to submit a URL string to Oracle Report Server and it will output reports in PDF format to disk. Then we will load these files into an Oracle BLOB field for backup and archival. Received on Fri Oct 15 2004 - 13:52:31 CDT