Re: Unix OUI installer font

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:08:36 -0400

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:47:05 +0000, Chuck wrote:

> I'm not much of an expert on X. When I use the Cygwin X server, the font
> that the Oracle's unix OUI chooses is small and difficult to read. How can
> I tell it to use a bigger font?

Oracle Untested Infuriator (OUI) will throw exceptions telling you that it cannot read some fonts. That, actually, doesn't have much to do with oracle, it's part of the Java Swing. You should install fonts needed by OUI. As we are talking about X11 servers, it is simple to find pcf fonts, put them in font path and enjoy.

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.