Re: Quick (?) query re Statspack parse:execute ratio calculation (Thick DBA !)

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2004 10:33:00 -0700

This is a little deceiving but the calculation is correct. They are using "1 -" in the formula ONLY to show in the report as 100% being the target value and 0% being the worst... hence 2.30% in your case.

If you take "1 -" out of the formula then 100% will be worst and 0% will be target value... as in your first calculation, 97.70% is now close to worst.

Regards
/Rauf