Problem

From: Steve Howard <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2004 09:13:17 -0700

Hi,

My Oracle database won't start. How can I fix it?

Sorry, this just cracked me up, and I figured I would provide oxygen for the constantly smoldering flames.

It did cause me to think, though, I know there are several regular posters here who have seen some questions they would consider to be beyond ridiculous, so I thought I would put it out there...

What is the laziest, least informative question you have ever seen? Received on Thu Oct 14 2004 - 11:13:17 CDT