Crack Oracle Express 6.2 database password

From: Nicolas SAILLET <cocotrash_at_cocomatic.net>
Date: 14 Oct 2004 01:30:02 -0700

Hi,

I'm using Oracle Express 6.2 with Oracle Financial Analyser 6.2 to generate reports in my company.

I would be able to make modification to the ofas.db file but the file is protected by password and no one knows it...

So my question is: is there a way to crack this password ?

Regards
Nicolas Received on Thu Oct 14 2004 - 03:30:02 CDT