Re: Calculation of Leap Year ++ 'ats'?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:23:23 -0700

Mark C. Stock wrote:

> "ats" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
> | Daniel A. Morgan
> | University of Washington
> | damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> | (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)
>
> what's with the new moniker?
>
> ++ mcs

Upgraded from Netscape 7.1 to 7.2 and setting it up I put the wrong info into the account name.

As I've said several times ... I have a consulting company. I keep it well hidden so as not to be a spammer and because I have so much business I don't need any more. Unfortunately the initials for the corporate account name got where the my name should have been.

Hopefully it is corrected now.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington