Parsing a Long datatype

From: Richard Elliott <richard.a.elliott_at_williams.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2004 11:11:41 -0700

I have script that used to create "Create trigger" stmts for all or a given trigger. It no longer works and I think it's because the trigger_body column of the sys.triggers table it uses is now a datatype of long. Does anyone have any sql that parses a long ? I'd like to update this pl/sql to work in 8.1.7.

Thanks ! Received on Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:11:41 CDT