Re: I/O Eception

From: Hans Forbrich <news.hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:58:51 GMT

kashif hameed wrote:

> hi hans i dont know what u want to say tar or war file and for a backport
> mean plz in detail talk on this thanks
>
> "Hans Forbrich" <news.hans_at_telus.net> wrote in message

>> kashif hameed wrote:
>>
>>> hi hans i dont want to update i just resolve this problem with this
>>> version anyway i also search on metalink but still no reponse if u have
>>> anyother option then suggest me thanks
>>>

>> The only other option I can see is to open a TAR and ask for a backport.

Since this appears to be urgent, I assume you are using Oracle in production. And since I am sure you and your organization are honorable, I assume you have purchased both the software license, as per your agreement to use the software, and the support that goes with it.

So I am suggesting you contact Oracle Support and ask them to fix it in the version you are using.

/Hans Received on Tue Oct 12 2004 - 23:58:51 CDT