Re: Can the database go on with a data file withs tatus RECOVER?

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:26:20 -0400

The answer to your question is YES, but you could get rid of the tablespace completely by creating a new temp tablespace (new / different name required), assigning all users to it (make it your default tablespace if you are running 9i or +).
Then simply drop the old temporary tablespace.

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)