Re: Create a view using OUT values from a procedure - how?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:36:40 -0700

Mike wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 07:41:37 -0400, Serge Rielau wrote:
>

>>you could pack the two results into a single structured type
>>for return by the function and unpack on the view side.
>>
>>just my 2 cents as an Oracle kibitzer
>>
>>Cheers
>>Serge

> I thought about doing this, but how do I call the function and then unpack
> the values on the view side?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

I see two choices here based on your first post and this one ... especially given the choice of "students" as one of your sets.

  1. You are a student trying to hide that fact.
  2. You are unqualified for your job and trying to get someone else to do your work for you.

Either way I don't think you deserve help as you are seemingly unwilling to do any research for yourself.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington