TNS error after 9.2.0.5 update

From: Mike F <jmail_at_satx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:03:30 GMT

Has anyone seen problems with TNS-12154 errors post-9.2.0.5 in a windows environment?

The problem is only showing up with OEM jobs, and only after 9.2.0.5 was installed (updating from 9.2.0.4 on Win2kServer). It's irregular, with jobs working about half the time and failing the other half.

I'm more or less assuming that a configuration setting was added, changed, or depreciated, and I didn't catch it in the update docs, but that's just an assumption.

Any takers? Received on Fri Oct 08 2004 - 09:03:30 CDT