Size of USR.ora

From: arg <arindam_ghose_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2004 01:28:41 -0700

I am using Personal Oracle 8.0. When I import and expost user the size of usr.ora in oranwin95/database increase and it eats up the Hard Disk space. Even if I drop user it does not help to reduce usr.ora size and increase free space in HDD.

How can I solve the proble.Is there any DBA paramter setting to initialise the ora file Please help.
Thanks in advance.
arg Received on Fri Oct 08 2004 - 03:28:41 CDT