VTO-4400 no database has been discovered

From: Tho Nguyen <tho_pic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2004 23:03:31 -0700

Hi folks,

I was trying to configure OEM today. Everything was fine, I could login the OEM but when I tried to lauch DBA studio from there, I could not and it said no database has been discovered yet. I don't understand why since I created a database already.

Has anyone experienced that?

Thanks a bunch. Received on Thu Oct 07 2004 - 01:03:31 CDT