Re: Can I create a database via oracle client?

From: Mario <mario.jaksic_at_zg.htnet.hr>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:36:23 +0200

Sorry guys, but I have to say/write something regarding this thread.

The first thing first, I do not see a point in calling someone an idiot.

The second, I can not see a point why would someone try to install oracle that way. But, if Goran said it is possible, maybe it is.

At least, in his test environment.

I have not seen in his posts that he recommended to OP to do that.

The third, I would not recommend to write here some, let say, "hackers methods" for things which are probably not supported. At least, you can make new users confused and it is not the best way to start with Oracle.

At the moment, I am at home and the only thing I am wasting is my money. For the modem line, of course :o). And lucky me, my boss does not read posts in this newsgroup :o)).

> -- Cudim se ljudima koji u ovakvoj situaciji u nedostatku argumenata
posegnu
> za tim da nekome ispravljaju gramaticke pogreske.. Mislio sam da samo kod
> nas na balkanu ima cudnih ljudi cudnog mentaliteta :-) --

Best regards,
Mario. Received on Wed Oct 06 2004 - 17:36:23 CDT