SQL standard

From: Randi W <randiwolner_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:14:27 +0200

In my application I am trying to use only SQLs that can be run on 'any' database.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the SQL standard (ANSI)? I guess it is published somewhere on the internet?
Is SQL-92 the 'newest' one, that I should use as reference when having these wishes?

Thanks,
Randi Received on Wed Oct 06 2004 - 09:14:27 CDT