Re: PCTFREE & PCTUSED

From: tilwenbr_at_netscape.net <mike.borden_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2004 05:58:42 -0700

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0410051646.7a271f26_at_posting.google.com>...
> mike.borden_at_gmail.com (tilwenbr_at_netscape.net) wrote in message news:<2d4a7b11.0410050819.666c3e1c_at_posting.google.com>...
Ok, yes I meant LMT. :) They just do not support it. I'm not sure why but they do not. I'm thinking becuase when they do updates to the schema they explictly set the storage settings and such when a table is created. However, I have not tried creating a table with storage settings and tried putting that table into a LMT tablespace, so I do not know if it would fail or not. I do not have the "privelege of a play db" here. I just know that they do not support LMT with 8.1.7.4. Hec, they are just supporting 92.

MIke