connection state informations in java

From: Christian Gulich <Christian.Gulich_at_IN.Stud.TU-Ilmenau.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:17:27 +0200

Hallo,
I've implemented some functionality of a udt in java. One part of this functionality is to be able to communicate with other applications via advanced queuing. The problem is, that
AQjmsFactory.getQueueConnectionFactory needs the databases hostname, sid and port number as parameters.
I suppose these informations can be found in a default connection object created by something like:

    OracleDriver ora = new OraceDriver();     Connection conn = ora.defaultConnection(); But I couldn't find it. :(
Does any body where, where to find these informations?

Thanks, Christian Received on Wed Oct 06 2004 - 07:17:27 CDT