Re: Add database to existing oracle database

From: sonika <sonika_sehrawat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2004 11:28:49 -0700

Thanks jim and Daniel,

I'll definitly join some classes, but pls. help me right now..i don't know much about oracle, i just started with this project and i migrated around 30 tables from ms-access to oracle.And now i need to move this schema or tables from my machine to main server.Pls. suggest me something..i'll really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sonika