Trying to write first package

From: pcmodeler <mark.fergel_at_bankofamerica.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2004 10:28:34 -0700

I'm new to Oracle. Trying to write my first package and I keep getting an error stating that it doesn't like the Create statement on line 6. Even removing it creates an error. I don't fully understand cursors yet, so that probably has somethign to do with it, but according to my documentation, it should be correct.

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE PG_TEST AS
TYPE cdcur IS REF CURSOR;
PROCEDURE SP_TEST
(CRSE_CD IN OUT cdcur);