Re: item property - help!

From: Radosław G±siorek <szczurak_at_wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:30:51 +0200

Hi
Sorry, but I don't works with form. I've attached pl/sql function to an Item directly in Portal by modyfing:
 Page Groops/Shared Objects/item_types/text There is TAB "Procedures" where I've added my pl/sql procedure. So this function should display all item's atributes.

Do you know how should it get this values.

Best regards
radek

Użytkownik "Mark C. Stock" <mcstockX_at_Xenquery .com> napisał w wiadomo¶ci news:JMydnR5X4LAMOsDcRVn-vw_at_comcast.com...