What is the size of arc files

From: U C <umeshoracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2004 00:25:12 -0700

Hi All,

      I would like to know few things from about different log files:

  1. What is the size of arc file. When it creates new files and what is the maximum size that it can have.
  2. What is the size of trc files. When it creates new files and what is the maximum size that it can have.
  3. What is the size of core folder and how many files can be in each core folder and of what size.
  4. If i am having nearly 250000 transaction a day then what will be size of my arch, core and trc.

suggestion will be of great help to me.

Regards
Umesh Received on Mon Oct 04 2004 - 02:25:12 CDT