Re: How to install oracle on UNIX

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:56:32 +0200

On 3 Oct 2004 05:42:32 -0700, rhugga_at_yahoo.com (Keg) wrote:

>Hans Forbrich <news.hans_at_telus.net> wrote in message news:<p0G7d.5267$N%.3082_at_edtnps84>...
>> Dave wrote:
>>

>> > Anyway all the answers are in the installation guide funnily enough.
>>
>> I smell a flame war coming up ...
>
>Dude, are you always such a bitter, negative schmuck. Usenet is for
>quick resolutions, idea exchange, and knowledge sharing. Yes, every
>damn question every posed in here is likely located somewhere else, in
>some white paper, manual, or something.
>
>Get over it. Go outside and do something fun. Get laid. Whatever you
>need to do. I have been reading your negative responses and quite
>frankly you are a waste of bandwidth.

From your posting history it seems you are the type that a) wants to be spoon-fed
b) doesn't want to RTFM

As Usenet is a volunteer business and there are less than 10 regulars responding to all your (and others) silly questions, that you could have easily looked up yourself, it is YOU who are wasting the bandwith, especially by the moronic comments above. Please be prepared you won't be getting any feedback in the future.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA