using host array on a MERGE statement allowed?

From: Syamala Tadigadapa <syamalarao_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:51:12 +0000 (UTC)

Iknow I can do host array processing on INSERT or UPDATE statements. But whether the new MERGE statement joins the band is some thing I am not sure. If I am doing a MERGE with a large number of rows into a table, host array processing is some thing I naturally look for.

I need this info asap.

-Syamal.