Re: measuring oracle transactions

From: Ronald <rmoleveld_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2004 03:36:54 -0700

Sorry if it was not clear enough.
I want to reproduce manual transactions and know start and end time on a 11i oracle application.
Version is actually not interesting because reproducing human activities and measure the time it took to response.

bad example but like a: dataload sheet that query specific product and logs the start time and time when query is answered. This to measure transaction time how the users are experience on specific time fence.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Ronald.