Oracle9iAS and Oracle9i Db

From: Alan <nomorezpam3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 12:58:46 -0700

I've installed Oracle9i DB on Solaris8 ok and it looks like it's working.
I'm now installing Oracle9iAS but I'm unsure if I should be installing Oracle9iAS onto of the $ORACLE_HOME area for Oracle9iDB (same unix login and groups) or whether I should be keeping them seperate.

I'm also not sure if Oracle9iAS comes with a database and Oracle9i DB installation or whether it relies on my previous Oracle9i install.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks
Alan Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 14:58:46 CDT