Is there a pain-less method to change log file size?

From: Keg <rhugga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 12:49:19 -0700

Can the redo logfile size be changed w/o creating the database? Our logs are currently set to 100M which gives us a log switch every 2 hours or so. I would like to increase the frequency to at least 30 minutes, maybe even 15. We are running 9.2.0.4 64-bit on Solaris 9 64-bit.

Please advise,
rhugga Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 14:49:19 CDT