Re: Implementing complicated constraints

From: Agoston Bejo <gusz1_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:12:32 +0200

I would like to do this so that the structure of the tables remain the same. (Since in the real-life analogue of this example it is important that the structures reflect the real-life concepts.)

Anyway, the question is rather about the implementation of more complicated constraints on tables than this specific example (which actually led me to pose this question in the newsgroup).