Cannot updated table with stored procedure triggered by Crystal Reports

From: Ruslan Kogan <ruslan00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2004 22:50:37 -0700

Hi,

We are trying to run a stored procedure from Crystal Reports which updates a table in our Orcale database. However, we get the following error message:

"ORA-01456: may not perform insert/delete/update operation inside a READ ONLY transaction"

However, when we connect to the database as the same user, we are able to successfully execute the stored procedure in SQLPlus.

Does anyone know what is going wrong??

Thanks! Received on Tue Sep 28 2004 - 00:50:37 CDT