Should I use PK or Unique Index in this table ?

From: xtanto <krislioe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2004 22:16:51 -0700

Hi gurus,

I have a employee table, when an employee firstly input into the system, he/she does not have Emp_Number yet, after some approval process only then Emp_Number is generated.

Question is : since Emp_Number can be null at first, should I have PK on this table ? or just Unique Index ?

Thank you,
xtanto Received on Tue Sep 28 2004 - 00:16:51 CDT