Re: update/select statement tuning help

From: Hans Forbrich <news.hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:05:32 GMT

Alan wrote:

> It's more like "We bought the 2000 model brand new, and it's still
> running, you know how to fix it if it breaks, and you are cheaper than
> buying a new one."

LOL Can I assume you have an Oracle support contract? IF so, then back to the analogy: "you can trade up at any time, no additional charge. Just spend some time learning how to take advantage of the new fuel efficiencies."

(You _would_ spend some time understanding the different features of a newer car, wouldn't you?)

/Hans Received on Mon Sep 27 2004 - 11:05:32 CDT