Re: a need to store a few rows of data before final output

From: UnixUser <rafel.coyle_at_pfshouston.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2004 21:50:19 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1096089165.325897_at_yasure>...
> UnixUser wrote:
>
> > I need to write a pl/sql block that will allow me to select a small
> > quantity of rows from a table. These rows need to be manipulated with
> > some further processing and finally all of the rows need to be
> > returned from the procedure. I am using Delphi with Oracle 8I. If
> > you cannot post a complete example please give me a book reference,
> > link or somethink that I can follow without having to post back and
> > forth 5 or 10 times.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Excuse me but aren't you being paid to know how to do this? I am rarely
> this harsh but your posting seems to me outrageous. If you want someone
> to do your job for you shouldn't you be offering $ too?

Actually, no. I am not getting paid for this I am learning. That is why I asked for a reference if someone knew where I could find one. I'll read. I'll study and I'll research, but the last thing I need is someone to reply like this to a post. You should have never responded to this if this is all you have to offer. Received on Sat Sep 25 2004 - 23:50:19 CDT