Forcing the client to use a non-primay network card (NIC)

From: Snewber <s_z_at_zz.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:45:56 +1000

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to force the oracle client to use a second non-primary interface or network card? For example, the client machine has two NICs and we want the client to use the secondary one or the non-primary interface.

The client (9.2.0.5) is installed on a box running

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 3)

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 21 2004 - 01:45:56 CDT