Re: After table analyzed query runs 8 hours longer

From: Patrick Burns <pburns13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2004 06:19:19 -0700

> Wchich query?

We have 5 other queries that pull the similar information but are structure different.

>Which indexes?

Indexes on the columns used in the where clause, I have tried using single indexes ass well as multiple indexes.

>Which Analyze command?

I have done analyze table mf_aj compute statistics and well as estimate statistics.

>Which version of Oracle?

817 Received on Mon Sep 20 2004 - 08:19:19 CDT