Re: Oracle services

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:46:57 GMT

ANSWER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to install Oracle 10g. I have removed Oracle 9i and I still have 2
> Oracle services left, how can I remove them before new install.
>
> Thanks

Sounds like your playing around with some Microsoft Windows variant. If you already used the oradim delete capability, you probably want to fiddle with the registry to get rid of the services. Fiddle carefully, though <g>

(Including OS does make responses a lot less sarcastic and a lot more reliable.) Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 13:46:57 CDT