OOOOPSS: switch from file system to raw device

From: Igor <igor.news_at_merkudelete.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:02:59 +0200

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:01:34 +0200, Igor wrote:

> Hello,
> anyone has an idea, whether I can switch datafiles of Oracle (8.0.6)
> from file system to raw device (raw logical volume in AIX, e.g.)?
> Any documentation?
>
> Thanks a lot and best regards,
> Igor

Hi you all,
I tried to send you an email to send you two pictures as a little thank you, but mail delivery fails on some of you, and nomail_at_nomail.com won't work anyhow, will it?
So, if you like, send me an email with a real email address and I will send you two pics ...
write to igor.news_at_merku.org

Have a nice ... whatever you consider nice ;-)) And have it often!
Igor Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 06:02:59 CDT