Re: Huge memory consumption during hot backup

From: Paolo <borghesi_at_libero.it>
Date: 17 Sep 2004 00:56:55 -0700

Hi Howard,

   thank you very much for your reply. I've been posted the same message on Metalink and on my enterprise internal oracle support and I got no reply.

I'll try to use RMAN, even if it is an invasive option (I've to create another database, isn't it?), and I'll let you know my results.

Thank you again,

Paolo Borghesi