Re: Swap space for small Oracle 9 db

From: Gerry Sinkiewicz <sinkiege_at_snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:42:53 GMT

That is not really a bad recommendation. It is a Solaris recommendation I have seen implemented by many unix admins. Remember solaris needs to run on the machine too not just one DB. And with 32GB of memory other databases will soon follow (server consolidation) otherwise save the cash spent on a E12K and buy a little V880.