stored outlines used but wrong plan executed

From: Arik <arik_samson_at_excite.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2004 14:37:46 -0700

I wonder if anybody has stumbled upon the same problem: Trying to optimize a query in version 9.2.0.4 with a stored outline. I manipulated the outline to have the right hints, altered session to use the outline, but when I run the query, although the outline is used, the wrong plan is executed.

Thanks,
Arik Received on Thu Sep 16 2004 - 16:37:46 CDT