Re: Cognos Impromptu

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:15:22 -0400

You are asking in the wrong place. Go to http://support.cognos.com In the meanwhile- Impromptu is a report writer, not a database programming tool. It contains its own analytic functions. There are catalog settings that can be adjusted to influence the optimizer. Received on Thu Sep 16 2004 - 09:15:22 CDT