Re: OMLET v4.1- http://www.omlet.org: The Right Tool For That Monitoring Job

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2004 02:23:35 -0700

Danny the fany,

You suffer from OMLOphobia; and it is quite understandable. I see that your stat is getting worse by the day; given the horrible exp. Silvia and Maryam inflected on you! I hope you get lots of support from folks in your nick of the woods. I suggest you ignore the negative posts and nail the grooves of your ball-less egg-less sprem-less ambitions.

By the way the Balad of Daniel Morgan; the creature of tiny organs is raving around the world of ball-less groups and web-sites; the hottest joke of the year! you are becoming!!

omlet.org - visit it if you have the balls news.omlet.org - frontline news 24x7
internals.omlet.org - The oracle server internals unleashed Received on Wed Sep 15 2004 - 04:23:35 CDT