Oracle 9.2 - runInstaller hangs

From: Thomas Aichinger <taich_at_gmx.at>
Date: 14 Sep 2004 23:51:13 -0700

Hi!

I tryed to install oracle9.2.0.2 on a suse 2.4.21 kernel. I did as the doku said. Kernel parameters, oracle user account, add dba group, set DISPLAY ....

When I start the runInstaller the universal installer 2.2 comes up with the welcome screen. There are serveral buttons (exit, help, installed products, previous, next, deinstall products and about)

Nothing happens when I click on most buttons. Only "About" and "Deinstall" come up with a new window. All other buttons show no reaction.

And I'm so keen to know what happens on "Next".

Is there anyone who could help me?

Thanks
Thomas Received on Wed Sep 15 2004 - 01:51:13 CDT