Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - beta testers needed

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:26:29 +1000

Alex Molochinkov wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are looking for beta-testers for our new product - Scribe Report
> Generator. At this moment, Scribe supports 7 relational databases,
> including Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000, and Sybase.
>
> Very briefly: Scribe is written in Java, is based on visual programming
> and can be extended by adding user-written Java classes; it comes with the
> API library to let other Java-based apps run Scribe reports
> programmatically.
>
> The details are on our website: www.gestalt.com/Scribe (temporary
> location).
>
> User: guest
> Password: star
>
> We offer a free license to everyone who provides us with a feedback on
> bugs, inconsistencies, or constructive criticism that helps us refine
> Scribe.
>
> Please respond to: scribe<at>gestalt<dot>com
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex Molochnikov
> Gestalt Corporation

Alex: I was someone who actually thought it useful to hear about your product. Once. A long time ago. (You really *still* need beta testers?).

You've been asked, unpleasantly and pleasantly, please to post this message in the c.d.o.marketplace newsgroup where it rightfully belongs.

Be a good chap, and stop upsetting everyone here. It really won't help you in the product credibility stakes.

Regards
HJR Received on Tue Sep 14 2004 - 22:26:29 CDT