Re: Linux RAC Installation.

From: Jeffrey Hunter <jhunter_at_iDevelopment.info>
Date: 14 Sep 2004 12:22:33 -0700

You should first ensure that you are using the correct version of rsh. By default, Red Hat Linux puts /usr/kerberos/sbin at the head of the $PATH variable. This will cause the Kerberos version of rsh to be executed.
I will typically rename the Kerberos version of rsh so that the normal rsh command is being used. Use the following:

# su -

# which rsh
/usr/kerberos/bin/rsh

# cd /usr/kerberos/bin