Re: Autorecovery when oracle crash

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_zyahoo.zcomz>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:09:51 GMT

Nicky wrote:
> you're right. I've never read that manuals, I'm guilty.
>
> But could you please tell me where look in that manuals in order to auto
> restart oracle...I've searched inside them for 4 hours...

Rather than pursuing the "auto restart" of your database, why don't you try and fix the underlying problem, which appears to be os and disk related? If that problem doesn't occur, then there is no need for the database to be auto-restarted.

Oracle Windows documentations (Admin guide): http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/win.920/a95491/toc.htm Received on Tue Sep 14 2004 - 12:09:51 CDT