Identifier must be declared error

From: Oliver McErlane <oliver_mcerlane_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2004 08:57:27 -0700

Rather that using the Microsoft ODBC error for Oracle, I tried to use the Oracle ODBC driver, in order to append data to an Oracle db.
Unfortunately, I get the error below (bottom of page)…. Does anyone know what changes that I may have to make to my Oracle stored procedure in order to make this work. I think that this may be a datatypes problem. Am I right?

<%
Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Password=fir33xit;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=live;Data Source=laser"

{call aoppack.getloodetails(?,{resultset 9, APPROVAL_DATE, ACCEPT_DATE, PRIOR_CONDS_MET_DATE })}
OraOLEDB error '80040e14'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 33: PLS-00201: identifier 'APPROVAL_DATE' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored
/aop/grants/raiseaop.asp, line 66
%>