Re: oradim - return codes??

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:58:07 GMT

Mark C. Stock wrote:

> don't know about uwin, but cygwin is ps -W... sman is a thread, so it
> doesn't show (just oracle.exe):

Funny - I've used Cygwin many times over the past 2 years, most often to run Lilypond (musical typesetter) or X-server on my Windows laptop. The laptop also runs my Oracle dev DB. However, lilypond is so CPU intensive, I've always shut down Oracle - and never thought to ps for it.

Learn something every day. Thanks
/Hans Received on Mon Sep 13 2004 - 18:58:07 CDT