Re: FAQ - Etiquette - and how to get an answer

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:07:55 +1000

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> nd Blackadder who was asked to fight
> Germans for the Queen Victoria, who was of German ancestry and
> married to a German. I believe that I understood you completely:
> You want me to turn this group into a WWI trench, with Blackadder
> in it. It's a tall order and I am shy and fragile little creature,
> but I'll do my best, with the extreme hesitation, of course. What is
> more, I have a cunning plan.........

Er, Good Queen Vic had been dead for 13 years by the time Captain Blackadder was doing duty-dodging service in the trenches.

Anyway, he rather enjoyed the Herculean effort of moving General Haig's drinks cabinet 13 feet closer to Berlin: it gave him plenty of time to pose for George's paintings, tackle-out.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Sep 13 2004 - 02:07:55 CDT